So why people call it making love

Long time ago, I ever read why English words put making love for sex activity. It means that this activity should be with love, make it by 2 people who love each others and not just with lust which is, make by 2 [or more- lol] who just need that activity without any feeling there. So why if just with lust, just in my opinion, English word just use word 'fuck' : D

Actually I am not an expert for this case [even though, many people around me will think that I am the expert one], I could not explain in here which method, how, etc.

But this time I just want to talk about the meaning of this words for women, especially in my age, I mean Asia women [especially Indonesia women, because I am Indonesia woman] of course :D

In my country, just to talk about this especially women no matter how old they are, it is kind of taboo. So not with every people we can talk or discuss about it. The funny thing, usually women are more comfortable to discuss it with their women friend than with their husband.

So can you imagine, if they have this problem with their husband, they are trying to find others women [whom they think are expert - like me of course] than to talk with their husband. If they came to me, actually I just heard what they talked about and could not do more. Or trying my best reminder to remember what I ever read before about it.

The end I am always using the meaning of this "making love" words. I told them, because you make it with the person that you love and love you too, why you do not discuss with them what they want and what you want. I still believe, if you love each other, of course you want to make each of you feel happy, don't you? So instead of talk and discuss with me and ask my advice, better ask directly to your lover : D

If you just want to make others happy and you do not feel anything, even though you make it with your wife or husband, I think I still call that activity between of you just "fucking" or the with the genteel word, we can say 'sex activity'.

And this all women around me who have the problem and came to me, usually feel shame and taboo to ask their partner or talk with their partner. They will feel like, they do not have right or they feel like they will be like 'hooker' if they ask their partner to do something for them. It is like a sinner if they talk about making love with their partner.

May be because in our education, they always taught us that making love is something that taboo to discuss. As long as the men can orgasm, it is enough. We never learn about this nice word 'making love' .......

Which mean that this activity should be with love. Not just because kind of duty to make our partner sacrifice.


No comments:

Post a Comment