Pretender time

Every time I am going to travel to attend workshop or seminar or training which is take a few days, the problem usually begin early morning before it begin or the evening when it ending. Or when we are back to our home.

The problem is : that is the time when they are calling their lovely one at home to inform or to get information during their leaving. Especially to inform them that they will be at home soon.

For single one like me, the best thing that I can do only pretend that I do not too bother with it and I do not too care about it :D (PS : I always grateful that we can't read any body minds so at least they do not know what is in my mind at that time and I do not know what their mind about me. LOL). Usually I spend my time to read book or Internet surfing and pretend really busy with it. I do not want they feel pity to me because of that.

The other hard times, when evening talking. When the other people at my age, especially women, busy to talk about their children or their husband or how hard their pregnancy time or the labor time of their children

I do not know, what I should talk about. I could not be able to try to find the younger women because usually they will join with us and wondered about all the old women experiences. And I could not be able to joint with all the men, because it looks like that they have others discussion which is understandable only between men.

The end usually I am sitting around that all women and trying my best to pretend that I do not care about rising children or building family. And the reaction of my action, usually just complain and trying hard to push me to marry as soon as possible. LOL

Or they asked me who is the man beside me now because they will force him to marry me. Haahahahahaha

If they ever read my blog, I am sure they will say that I am the best pretender in this world. Hahahhahahaha. But how can I do.

I do not want them to feel pity of me. I do not want it. But they do not trust me when I said, until now, no one want me to be their wife or at least no family want me to be their in law :D Yes, I know even you, do not believe it. But that is the fact.

But I still keep my dreaming and wishing one day, there is someone will be waiting home for me ...... :D



No comments:

Post a Comment