My 4 years circle

Do you know that I have 4 years circle?

Yup I have 4 years circle. Of course not exactly 4 years more or less (usually not less:D). I will explain you what is the meaning of my 4 years circle : 4 years circle means that usually every 4 years (more or less - usually more not less) I always move to other place.

Actually it came to me after I talked with a young handsome guy from Vietnam who flirted with me at the one Asean Workshop which I attended. He begun to ask about my life and suddenly felt interested (may be to get my intention - *over self confidence LOL), he tried to map my life and then through discussion, we agreed about my 4 years circle. Of course the end of discussion he wished that my next circle of life would be with him in Vietnam .... hahahhahahahaahaha.

It begin after I finished my senior high school. So from Medan (north Sumatra) to Jakarta (Java) and after 4 years in Jakarta I moved to Medan again and then after 4 years I moved again to Germany and after 4 years there ... I moved to Medan again and then after 4 years .... here I am in Jakarta.

It is the reason why my friend always asked me first where I stayed, because they as far they know, I am not always in the same place :D I told you that they always said that I am unpredictable, right?

But all the move things never in my planning before. Example I am in Jakarta now actually I never made any plan to live in here since Jakarta is not my favorite place to live. So after I resigned from my job in Medan which is just happen without my plan, I went to Jakarta and I thought, it would be kind of transit same like when after I move from Germany to Indonesia, I stayed a few months in Jakarta before moved to Medan. But suddenly I got offer a good job in Jakarta, and the office is so nice ... so here I am in Jakarta.

So next year is my 4 years in Jakarta and I begin to think what will happen to my next journey. Will I broke my circle life and still stayed in Jakarta or I will move to other place (may be Bali or Hawaii or South Korea or Africa or back to Europe again .... uhm I do not know) , or how will my life then (of course it should be better). I really do not know ... I am not fortune teller. So one thing that I know ... what ever will happen to me, I can pass it , because my past showed me that even the worse thing I could pass it well. So I am sure ... I am strong enough for all of that. Actually from the bottom of my heart, I can't wait to see what will happen in my next life, with whom I will spend it, how is the color of my life then. Uhm..

The good things of that ... somehow ... I did not feel to bored about life. And make me feel easier to adjust myself where ever I life

How about you? Do you have circle of life like mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment