Extreme Sport - take your risk

Yesterday, some one said to me about extreme sport and live life and take any risk :D

And I remember, one day when I was fresh staff at one of the NGO, my boss asked me to go to the small village in the rural area, which is you the road could not pass by vehicle, and the road like hills so you have to climb up and down and took around 2 hours to go there. The village is not have any electricity, the house made by woods and many people there did not use any shoes or slippers so they are bare food. And there is no toilet there, so if you want to do pee, you should do that beside the big tree back the house :D

First my boss thought that I might be a spoiled woman, so the first of the journey he was insult me a bit :D But after we finished the journey and saw that everything is ok with me without any complain (seriously not too many women want to go there because the area is hard to get), he changed his mind and did not worry about me again when I went to every rural area.

I ever told you that I have two faces, right?

Many people who see me for the first time think that I am very spoiled woman who know about mode, go from Mall to Mall. But hi .... of course I love to go from Mall to Mall, I like to use high heels but I know how to climb a maintain ( I climbed almost all mountains in Java), I ever climbed two mountain in one and half days - even though I had to allow my food nail gone away. LOL, I know how to do wall climb and rock climb. I know how to do rafting even in flood area from the stage 1 until stage 5 , I know how to build a tend in a few minutes, I know how to good packing so you can bring everything in your back pack. I know how to do rappling and jumaring - something that army always do like the movie, and I am good in that, I am good to walk at the bridge which made by rope. I could do bunggee jumping, I ever slept a few times at the forest - which is famous with the wild animal. I love to camp near the river or sea, drink a hot drink near the camp fire, fished and then cooked it what we get. I love to hear to voice of nature in the night.

That is the reason why no body at my home feel afraid if I am traveling around alone backpacking. Because they know that I know how to take care of myself and I got to use to be in the extreme situation. Same that is the reason why my two brothers always talked to me about their extreme sport or we talked about new kind of rope or figure of eight or safe belt or mountain shoes or the beautiful of new and light tend. And that is the reason too, my brother who works at Int NGO and who always gone to the war area, always asked me first and discussed about the possible there.

For me, as long as I know what the situation, I know how your condition there, and which possibility that you have if something wrong, I feel is all right to do. But it is hard for me to let people especially if they are close to me to do all the extreme things without I know this kind of condition. I do not like loose someone just because of the stupid things.

Or may be because I got to use as the father or my siblings, so sometimes I am over protective and looks unfair ... I mean I can do that but not you, with the reason ... I can take care of myself but maybe not you. LOL

But beside that, I love to go to shop, go to massage, use nice clothes, eat nice food, sleep at nice hotel, do manicure - pedicure, do handicraft - my beading - made my own ring, necklace, bracelet( I even sold it sometimes if people wants and accept any order for wedding gift), I even do stitch now days and now I am trying to find a course place to make a bag since I want to have my own bags which is match with my desire.

Hi ... see I know how to enjoy my life. I know how to feel to do any extreme things and I dare to do that. Not like what is in your head say :D Almost all may friends said that I am un predictable. Some times I did something that they thought I would not want to do :D But yes I did. And I did not regret it :D

Life just once, right? And sometimes you should choose which kind of things that you want to do, the things which risk your life but make your adrenaline going high, or just comfort life or do both. Up to you but do not judge people and thought that they have their life depress :D

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment