Introduce and tell the world :D

Do you know, what I actually rarely do?

Introduce my boy friend to my friend or (especially) to my family. Of course I will introduce them if we met on the street but I mean here is asked my boy friend to come to my home or to meet my friend and then introduce them as my boy friend.

Why? I do not know. May be because usually I did not leave near my family and second may be because I feel it is not their problem but mine :D

Its mean that I do not proud about them? Of course I do. I even never let people know if they treat me bad. I always talk about all the good things from them. I rarely (almost never) tell everybody about my problems with my boy friend. Because no matter who I choose as my boy friend, people should has a big respect to him. All his bad side let be mine.

May be after one year or two year broke up, I want to tell about the story but not if I still in relationship with that person. No way.

Beside that, I feel afraid too, to share or tag me and my boy friend picture together especially at facebook. The reason? I feel afraid that if my boyfriend angry with me and I look like crazy woman who want to tell the world about the relationship. Of course it is ok for me if my boy friend did.

But lately, I feel jealous with all women who feel free to put all their pictures with their boyfriend even tag it to their boy friend face book or put it as the profile picture every where. Same like I feel jealous with all women who feel free to introduce their boyfriend to whole the world and the boyfriend want to do the same. Uhm ....

Until now all the boy friend that I had, did not do that to me. Many of them even tried, not to introduce me to their friend whom we met. The situation always like that: in the public area, I and my boyfriend walked together and we met his friend, his friend greet him, and talked to him and I stayed like stupid person beside him :D It looked like that feel afraid that people know that we had any kind of relationship. Uhmmm .... or may be because I am too ugly. LOL I even had a boy friend who never wanted to walk together with me, if he must go out with me, it must be not too far away from his house. He just wanted me to meet him at his house. Uhm ....

I feel really jealous with all that women.

I really want to feel one day, there is a prince charming come to my life and proud about me and want to tell the whole world about me as his girlfriend, his fiance or his wife. Not must tell them if I am beautiful (of course I am feel moooooreeeee happy if he do that. LOL)

Wish me luck, will you? So I will not feel jealous again with all blessing women :D




No comments:

Post a Comment