Worry

Do you ever feel worry about your friend?

I feel worry now about my friend. He suddenly gone away begin of this year, but I think may be because just because he is too busy or may be lazy to talk with me. So, I do not think too much, especially I saw him a few times on line (sometimes I am invisible in YM), so I think ... he is fine.

But last week, it's begin something strange .... I begin to dream about him and bad dream. In my dream ... he looks like sink at the sea and needs help. And this kind of dream always come to me again and again.

First and second days, I just ignore it, I thought, it was just because I was too tired (even though, it's a bit funny because why suddenly he who almost 10 months did not have any interactive with me, come to my dream), but third, fourth and now .... it makes me soooo worry.

I sent him email yesterday ... but still no answer at all.

I do not know if I am too emotional ... but I do not like to feel like this kind of feeling. Especially I can't do much, just send him email. I even do not know his contact number (because the last time we talked he was moving and moving and the last place is one of dangerous place in this world!!!!!) .

I really hope everything is ok with him.

And still waiting ... he answer my email, even though just write " I am ok ".

BTW: do you know how to get rid off this worry feeling ? I could not eat well and sleep well, just think about him (wish his partner/his gf/his wife will not kill me because of that).




No comments:

Post a Comment