A relationship is not an exam, why do you cheat?

Today I read nice status from my face book friends, he wrote : "A relationship is not an exam, why do you cheat?"

Be in the middle of all my friends who have an affair now, of course something make me feel that I should life with close eyes sometimes. Pretend that I did not know what exactly they do, even though in one part of my heart did not agree with it.

Relationship for me not just about love and care each other but about kind of responsibility to take a good care about something name "relationship"

It is not like kind of exam, that you can cheat. It is not kind of gamble that you can play people heart as you want. Not just like that.

If you do not like your partner anymore, and you could not fix your relationship why you should be kind of "chicken" ... why do you be kind of coward, why do not tell to them directly before you begin with others.

Don't use your children as your reason why you are still in the relationship which is already cheated by you!!! Don't ever do that. Why do you involved them in your coward time? Do you not feel ashame? They have their own feeling too.

It is either you repair your relationship or you you destroy it. You could not do both :D

I am not kind of angel. I am a sinner too. I ever confessed that I ever fall in love with a married guy. But I stop it because I felt guilty all the time. And felt shame on me, because I ever in the position of their wife. I knew how it will hurt them and I still wanted to do that, where was my heart!!!!!!!!

So again .... if you have any kind of relationship (no matter how worse this relationship), don't cheat. End your relationship if you could not stay any longer or try to make it better. The choice is in your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment