(I think)every couple should not be friend at facebook

Do you have an account on facebook? If yes, do you have any relationship? If yes are you in your lover friend list on facebook? If yes, do you have any problem with that? If yes means you are same like average people in this world. If not means, you are or your couple or both are really amazing people or you or your couple or both do not care about each other :D

Why like that?

Because usually, what we wrote down there about others maybe will seen different for others. And it will be difficult if our lover sees it different too. (S)he will be angry with us :D

Once time, my ex boy friend when I was at the college gave any comment about my picture. I thought his comment was nothing, because he just wrote that my family looks so nice in the picture and he was envy it.

And unfortunately his wife (who already be at my friend list and his friend list) read it and she wrote down, that is the statement means that he regret to marry her :D uhm.... And then he explained it there (at my picture at my facebook!!!) that he just meant that he wanted like me and my sibling who he knew well, really close to each other. And his wife (still at my picture at my facebook) gave another comment, wrote that it looked not like that. And my friend answered (still at my picture at my facebook) please trust him etc ...

And all the arguing of this couple are at my picture at my facebook, can you imagine? Just because I ever had a relationship with my friend looooooooooooooooong time ago.

Another story, long time ago, when I was still in a moody person, and when my mood was so bad which changed me to be a super duper jealous woman .... so I begin to check my boy friend (now of course become my ex :D) wall at face book. And I tried to ask him the explanation for every single word to others women which I thought too romantic. Can you imagine? In the fact may be he wrote it without any meaning and just wanted to be kind to them as his friend. But for me as the "bitch", of course could not accept it at all. LOL Just thought that he tried to cheat me (yup I was a bad person :D)

Of course he did the same too, he begun to check my wall and asked me one by one and investigated it. The problem was my male friends list at my face book more than my female friends. And as a bit kind of nice woman (according to me), of course all that male sometimes wrote and put xoxoxo (as kiss symbol) or babe or any sweet words which actually mean nothing just nice word. But he thought it mean that men tried to seduce me and tried to be my boy friend. Uhm ... I thought first: my (ex)boyfriend should realize that I am not kind of Miss Universe, I am not as beauty as that, so no male would suddenly fall in love with me, just because saw my pictures. LOL And second, he send the same thing to others women like many of my male friend did, was it mean that he tried to seduce them too? :P

So ... of course at that time we begun to argue because of all, which were happen at the face book. And the problems became more complicated because we were in long distance relationship. Many miscommunication were there and it made our problem became worst and worst and the end he decided that it was better for us to make a distance at that time .

Even though then I learn much from this situation, begin to reduce my emotion and try to calm down before I open my mouth :D, try to see anything in others position. But still I thought if we both were not as a friend in a facebook, may be we were still together. LOL

And after that I heard many kind of the story like this from my friends or friend of my friends. Arguing, fighting and broke up because of misunderstanding which is actually could be avoided if we did not be a friend at face book. LOL

But I could not said that all meeting in face book is bad, just because of the problem ... because in the fact many people meet their soul mate through face book. One of my friend even married his girl friend who he met through facebook (he is in UK and his gf at that time was in Hong Kong), and last year they have a baby. Nice right?

So what do you think? Are you agree with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment